Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Palos Verdes Equestrian Property Suitable for Multiple Horses





"You have how many horses?" I asked the prospective buyer to repeat her reply as I wanted to make sure our less than clear cell phone connection wasn't playing tricks with my hearing.
"Six," she replied.
"That's what I thought you said. That's a lot of horses, but yes, I can show you properties in Palos Verdes, notably Rolling Hills, that will comfortably meet your equine needs."
And so we were off to look at horse properties in Palos Verdes after tightening up her requirements and price point.


At our first meeting, I presented the prospective buyer with a copy of the Palos Verdes Trail Guide that shows the plethora of riding trails lacing the hills and canyons of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I prefer to show rather than tell when it comes to providing information about the available equestrian trail options in Rolling Hills and other Palos Verdes cities. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.




For more information about buying or selling horse property on the Palos Verdes Peninsula contact Norma Toering at 310.493.8333 or email Norma@CharlemagneProperties.com

No comments:

Post a Comment