Thursday, January 3, 2019

Rolling Hills CA Horse Property Snapshot December 2018


I do my best to stay abreast of the Rolling Hills real estate market because I have an entry level buyer and a high-end buyer as well. These clients ensure I preview nearly all the homes for sale in Rolling Hills. Recently, the owners of a Rolling Hills mid-range property indicated they might be selling in the not too distant future.  All Rolling Hills price ranges are now on my radar.  :)


After a flurry of Fall sales, the Rolling Hills real estate market has cooled and returned to a buyer's market. An inventory check reveals 18 Rolling Hills properties are for sale. Two Rolling Hills residences are in escrow with accepted offers, and 24 Rolling Hills houses have sold thus far in 2018.

More Palos Verdes Real Estate Snapshots for December 2018:

                                  








If you would like to chat about the Rolling Hills real estate market, contact me at 310.493.8333 or Norma@CharlemagneProperties.com.


Selling Palos Verdes Properties Since 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment