Friday, June 28, 2013

"Where is the best horse property in Palos Verdes?"

Horses relaxing under the pepper trees in Rancho Palos Verdes.

I recently had a call from a slightly desperate agent.  He called me, with clients in his car, and asked, "Where is the best horse property in Palos Verdes?"

I was momentarily startled by the timing of his question.  His clients were in the car and I was on speaker phone.  They were out driving around Palos Verdes in search of horse property and had no idea where to go.  Okay, to his credit the coupled walked in to his office in one of the beach cities and announced they were moving to the Los Angeles area and wanted to purchase horse property.

The drive began as an introductory tour to the Palos Verdes Peninsula, but when the agent failed to find horse properties I'm sure the frustration level of the prospective buyers grew as did the stress level of the agent with good intentions.  He did have his phone with him and Googled Palos Verdes horse property and my name popped up.

While on speaker phone I gave a three minute introductory class on horse property on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.  I asked what price range and then directed them to streets they could drive to get an idea of horse properties in their price range.  Unfortunately, Rolling Hills is home to many wonderful equestrian properties but it is gated and appointments are a must.  Ditto for The Portuguese Bend equestrian neighborhood along Palos Verdes South.

I wished them well and returned to the task at hand with the satisfaction of knowing my blogs and website put me on page one of a Google search again.

Cities in Palos Verdes that have horse property:

Homes for sale in areas that commonly have horse facilities:




Schedule an appointment to look at horse property in Palos Verdes:

Norma Toering - Broker Assoc. REMAX Estate Properties
(310) 493-8333  Contact Norma & Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment